CETREN, member of the Spanish Association for Quality:
The CTN 25 has 61 spokespeople in the Plenary, who take part in standardization activities together with the observers. These members are entities of various types and are part of the Spanish rail sector:
- Central Administration (Ministry of Public Works)
- Autonomous Administrations
- Railway operators
- Infrastructure managers
There are 4 subcommittees reporting to the Plenary, which include a total of 8 working groups. In these bodies, around 100 experts collaborate.
Cetren, as Secretariat, acts as a liaison between Committee members, Spanish experts accredited to the CEN/TC 256-Railway Applications (there are more than 100 accreditations currently) and UNE. ”
CETREN in NB – RAIL and NB-RAIL ASSOCIATION
Notified bodies are independent organizations responsible for performing conformity assessment of products and systems in the scope of 2008/57/EC Directive of the European Parliament and the Council of 17 June 2008, on interoperability of railways system in the Community.
NB Rail is the forum to:
- Share experiences and exchange views on conformity assessment procedures for a better understanding and application of interoperability directives.
- Prepare drafts and issue technical recommendations in terms of conformity assessment in the railway sector.
- Collaborate with European standardization bodies.
- Make reports on assessment procedures technical aspects.
- Analyze committee documents and other relevant information related to rail interoperability.
- Analyze the doubts and problems that arise during the practical application of interoperability directives.