Signalman at Ports
- Ports railway traffic management course, common to all ports of general interest and coordinated from State Ports.
- Signalman at Ports course in question, specific for every general interest port and coordinated from every Port Authority.
- Have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree for employment purposes or, failing that, experience certificate of more than four years as traffic assistant.
- For any interested person whose native language is not Spanish, prove sufficient knowledge of Spanish to follow-up the training process, through a certificate issued by a language center officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport.
- Accredit by means of a medical fitness certificate issued by an approved center for medical examination, the conditions indicated in Annex I to Order FOM/2872/2010 of 5 November.