Responsible for rs maintenance control
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have at least, an Intermediate-level Vocational Training Technician Certificate related to railway vehicle maintenance areas; or equivalent professional training in maintenance of other transport means and, in this case, credit a minimum experience of two years in performing maintenance work on railway vehicles.
Alternatively, failing aforementioned academic qualification, the minimum required degree shall be in Basic Vocational Training or Professional Certification of passing Initial Professional Qualification Programs or equivalent professional qualification, and accrediting a minimum experience of five years in maintenance work of railway vehicles.
- For any interested person whose native language is not Spanish, prove sufficient knowledge of Spanish through a certificate issued by a language center officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. As a minimum, it is required to hold the certificate of linguistic competence of level B1.
Documentation to be delivered:
- Application for registration fulfilled and signed.
- Photocopy of a valid Identity Card/ Resident card of the worker.
- Technical Training type certificate.
- Requirements compliance type Certificate.
- Necessary technical training level certificate.