Driver License and Diploma is granted by the State Agency for Railway Safety and, together with the relevant vehicle and line certificates, authorize to drive rail vehicles on the General Interest Rail Network.
- The License is the first document, compulsory, to obtain the Driver Diploma and A and B Certificates. It is granted by the State Agency for Railway Safety.
- The Diploma, together with the License, authorizes to obtain Certificate B to drive all types of rail vehicles with the relevant vehicle and line certificates.
It is granted the by State Agency for Railway Safety and held by the owner.
Conditions to access training that authorizes to obtain the driver’s License and Diploma:
- Hold, at least,a Secondary School graduate or vocational training technician or equivalent for labor purposes.
- For any interested person whose native language is not Spanish, prove sufficient knowledge of Spanish that allows the applicant for an adequate follow-up of the training process.
- Accredit, by means of a medical fitness certificate issued by an approve center for medical examination, the conditions included in annex IV to FOM/2872/2010 Order of 5 November.