Cargo Operations Responsible person
The qualification of the person in charge of Cargo operations authorizes to perform duties of supervision, direction and, where appropriate, execution of railway transported freight loading and unloading operations, amongst which are cargo packaging and its fitting to the towed material, and so allow to assure that this is carried out in accordance with railway standards and the procedures of cargo companies and railway undertakings.
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have, at least, Secondary Education Graduate Certificate or an equivalent qualification for labor purposes.
- For any interested person whose native language is not Spanish, prove sufficient knowledge of Spanish through a certificate issued by a language center officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. As a minimum, it is required to hold the certificate of linguistic competence of level B1.
Documentation to be delivered:
- Application for registration fulfilled and signed.
- Photocopy of a valid Identity Card/ Resident card of the worker.
- 1 passport-size photograph.
- Have a Secondary Education Graduate Degree in Compulsory Education or equivalent qualification for labor purposes.
- Certificate of the applying company that employs the worker