The qualification of cabin assistant authorizes to collaborate with the driver in identifying and complying with the orders of signals and other traffic standards that affect him/her, as well as the use of the emergency brake and vehicle immobilization in emergency cases.
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have, at least, a Secondary Education Graduate Certificate or an equivalent qualification for labor purposes.
- For any interested person whose native language is not Spanish, prove sufficient knowledge of Spanish through a certificate issued by a language center officially recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport. As a minimum, it is required to hold the certificate of linguistic competence of level B1.
- Hold the corresponding certificate of medical fitness, issued by an approved center for medical examination of railway personnel, according to Annex III to Order FOM/2872/2010, of 5 November.
Documentation to be delivered:
- Application for registration fulfilled and signed.
- In order to prove the age of majority, provide a photocopy of a valid Identity Card/Resident card of the worker.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Have the Secondary Education Graduate Degree in Compulsory or equivalent qualification for labor purposes.
- Medical Fitness Certificate as Fit issued by an approved center for medical examination.
- Certificate of the applying company that employs the worker
- In the case of foreigners, provide a certificate from a language center recognized by the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport that certifies sufficient knowledge of Spanish.